Please check my Google Scholar profile for an up-to-date citation count.
- M. Iftekhar Tanveer, S. Samrose, R. A. Baten, M. E. Hoque, Awe the Audience: Awe the Audience: How the Narrative Trajectories Affect Audience Perception in Public Speaking, in Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI’18), Montreal, Canada, 2018
- M. Iftekhar Tanveer, Ru Zhao, Kezhen Chen, Zoe Tiet, Mohammed Ehsan Hoque, AutoManner: An Automated Interface for Making Public Speakers Aware of Their Mannerisms, In Proceedings of the 21st ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI’16), Sonoma, CA, USA, 2016
- M. Iftekhar Tanveer, J. Liu, M. E. Hoque, Unsupervised Extraction of Human-Interpretable Nonverbal Behavioral Cues in a Public Speaking Scenario, In Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Multimedia (ACMMM) Conference, Brisbane, Australia, 2015.
- Iftekhar Naim, M. Iftekhar Tanveer, and Mohammed (Ehsan) Hoque, Automated Prediction of Job Interview Performance: The Role of What You Say and How You Say It, In Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG’15), Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2015. [Appendix]
- Iftekhar Naim, M. Iftekhar Tanveer, Daniel Gildea, M. Ehsan Hoque, Automated Analysis and Prediction of Job Interview Performance, Transactions of Affective Computing (TAC),Volume PP, Issue 99, arXiv Preprint
- M. Iftekhar Tanveer, Emy Lin, and Mohammed (Ehsan) Hoque, Rhema: A Real-Time In-Situ Intelligent Interface to Help People with Public Speaking, In Proceedings of the 20th ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI’15), Atlanta, GA, USA, 2015 [Acceptance Rate: 22.9%]
Press: UofR Press, wxxinews, Engadget, Gizmag, Eurekalert, Entrepreneur, InnovationTrail
- M. Iftekhar Tanveer, Mohammed Ehsan Hoque, A Google Glass App to Help the Blind in Small Talk, In Proceedings of the 16th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS ’14), Rochester, 2014.
- M. Iftekhar Tanveer, A.S.M. Iftekhar Anam, Mohammed Yeasin and Majid Khan, Do You See What I See? Designing a Sensory Substitution Device to Access Non-verbal Modes of Communication, In Proceedings of the 15th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS ’13), Bellevue, Washington, 2013
- AKMMahbubur Rahman, ASM Iftekhar Anam, Md. Iftekhar Tanveer, Sreya Ghosh, Mohammed Yeasin, EmoAssist: A Real-time Social Interaction Tool to assist the Visually Impaired, In Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII’13), Las Vegas, USA, 2013
- Roger Azevedo, Ronald Landis, Reza Feyzi Behnagh, Melissa Duffy, Gregory Trevors, Jason Harley, Francois Bouchet, Jonathan Burlison, Michelle Taub, Nicole Pacampara, M. Yeasin, Mahbubur Rahman, M. Iftekhar Tanveer and Gahangir Hossain, The Effectiveness of Pedagogical Agents’ Prompting and Feedback in Facilitating Co-Adapted Learning with MetaTutor, Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS’12), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 7315/2012, pp.212-221, 2012.
- Md. Iftekhar Tanveer, A.S.M. Iftekhar Anam, Sreya Ghosh, A.K.M. M. Rahman, M. Yeasin, FEPS: A Sensory Substitution System for the Blind to Perceive Facial Expressions, In Proceedings of the 14th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS ’12), Boulder, CO 2012
- A K M Mahbubur Rahman, Md. Iftekhar. Tanveer, M. Yeasin, iMAPS: A Smart Phone Based Real-Time Framework for Prediction of Affect in Natural Dyadic Converstion, to appear in the proceedings of Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP 2012), San Diego, USA, 2012.
- A. K. M. Mahbubur Rahman, Md. Iftekhar Tanveer, and Mohammed Yeasin. A spatio-temporal probabilistic framework for dividing and predicting facial action units. Affective computing and intelligent interaction – Volume Part II (ACII’11), Memphis, 2011
- Md. Iftekhar Tanveer, Xiangen Hu, Mohammed Yeasin, Exploring Conditional Similarity based on Semantic Vectors. at 40th Annual Meeting of Society for Computers in Psychology (SCIP’10), St. Louis, MO
- Fazle Elahi Faisal, Abhijit Kumar Nag, Md. Iftekhar Tanveer, ASM Iftekhar Anam, Xiangen Hu, Properties of Semantic Similarity Measure Techniques. At 40th Annual Meeting of Society for Computers in Psychology (SCIP’10), 2010, St. Louis, MO
- Md. Iftekhar Tanveer, On the Evaluation of Model Based Approaches for Applications in Affective Computing, University of Memphis Master of Science Thesis, ID 366, 2011. Advisors: Mohammed Yeasin, Eddie Jacobs, and Xiangen Hu
- Md. Iftekhar Tanveer and Md. Iftekhar Hossain, An Approach to Increase Data Transmission Capacity in Coaxial Cable Communication System, Undergrad Thesis, Advisor: Md. Rafiqul Islam